Salzburg offers many opportunities to discover the city without barriers. There are many consulting institutions that offer information, such as The Ministry of Social Services, the Health Insurance Association or the City of Salzburg.
Where can I find Easy-To-Read information and information in sign language?
The city of Salzburg offers Easy-To-Read information (ETR) in German as well as information in sign language on its official website.
WHERE CAN YOU FIND GENERAL INFORMATION ON DISABLED ACCESSIBILITY?
- Disabled Authority of the City of Salzburg
- General Information
- Disability Advisory Board of the City of Salzburg
A consultative body that is committed to improving the lives of disabled people in the City of Salzburg.
City Maps and Mobility Support
- Salzburg city map
Displaying consulting facilities, disabled parking, etc.
- Barrier-free Salzburg city map
Tips and information on hotels, attractions, parking spaces,…
- Mobility Support
Parking permit, bus tickets,…
The city does a lot for people with disabilities. It wants to do everything to make Salzburg fully barrier-free. For that, there is the stage plan:
WHERE CAN YOU APPLY FOR FUNDING?
WHICH CLUBS AND ASSOCIATIONS ARE THERE ON THE SUBJECT OF BARRIER-FREE?
Association for people with disabilities, for their relatives and friends. Peer counselling for people with disabilities
- Blind and Visually Impaired Association of Salzburg
- Association of Deaf Clubs in the county of Salzburg
- ÖZIV Salzburg – Austrian Civil Disability Association
- Aha! Relatives help relatives
- Lebenshilfe Salzburg
- War Victims and Disabled People’s Association
- Pro Mente Salzburg